Saturday, November 12, 2011

More Halloween Candy

  Seeing as Yuki is still working like crazy and we've yet to explore very much of England, here are some more Halloween candies that I found a bit late. They're rather interesting due to just how nasty their packages are...can't say that they tasted much better either, sadly! People have been telling me that here in England, Halloween is a bit darker-themed than in the UK. More children dress up as witches, goblins, etc as opposed to princesses or Scooby Doo, so I guess the candy is supposed to be a bit more gross too? I can't say that I saw a ton of trick-or-treaters out though, so am not sure if what I've been told is really true or not?
  Here we have Spogz Squirtin Skulls and Snot Shots Bubble Gum (in Sour Tutti Fruitty Flavour). The bubble gum was in little shards of lime green and the sugary taste wore off rather quickly. The Spogz Squirtin Skulls were also chock-full of sugar and unfortunately didn't squirt any of their filling much at all when you bit into them. Bummer. I can see why they were left on the seasonal clearance rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment