Saturday, March 3, 2012

Product Review: Kraft Cadbury Milk Chocolate Philadelphia Cream Cheese

           As soon as I saw the new Kraft Philadelphia Cadbury Chocolate Light Cream Cheese at our local Tesco super store, I of course had to buy a pack to review. The UK doesn't have as many 'exotic' products as Japan does, so I tend to pounce on the interesting ones I do find. (FYI: Kraft bought out Cadbury a while back, thus leading to this new chocolate/cream cheese blend).
 Not sure what I was really expecting out of this chocolate cream cheese, but what I got is basically akin to a tub of pre-made frosting. Not bad, but definitely a cheap sort of pleasure. I probably won't buy it again, but I can't say I hated eating it, either! A newspaper review commented that this chocolate cream cheese may compete with Nutella, but I'm sticking with the canned frosting comparison.
  While we're on the topic of Cadbury, I can't remember if I mentioned that we visited Cadbury World in January. It turned out to be a bit of a disappointment---most of our time there was spent sandwiched in between groups of hyperactive schoolchildren, but perhaps I should've expected that situation in a place that looked like Willy Wonka's candy factory? The rather psychedelic ride at the end was the one thing worth the wait, however. Crazy cows and weird little chocolate characters at every turn; Keila loved it!
  Seeing as Easter is fast approaching, the next post will be a review of Cadbury Creme Egg ice cream. Here's a hint: my experience with it was a bit like the one at Cadbury World: high expectations that weren't quite met. Until next time.....
 
                                  Kraft Philadelphia Cadbury chocolate light cream cheese


                                                     Keila had fun with the packaging


                                    Crazy cows at Cadbury World

1 comment:

  1. Hi i have gazed your website. i like philadelphia cadbury chocolate.Definitely i will come and buy this. Visit our website Velocity Local.Our Customer Service team structured to provide immediate service. our all staffs are experienced and understand your business and ready to help you with all your internet marketing business. http://velocitylocal.com/

    ReplyDelete